Stromberg Turnkey Storage Systems feature:
- Rack Structure / Support Members: Uprights and beams are designed to support all aspects of the pick module and its functions.
- Flooring and Support Structure: Bar grating, 1-1/8" poly-lam tag decking, combination of B-deck/wood installed atop cross aisle beams.
- Stairway, landing, handrails and kickplates: Required for acessibility and are designed to OSHA, BOCA and IBC standards.
- Pallet Flow Racking: Offers first-in, first-out storage for full pallet or full case picking.
- Carton Flow Racks: Provides for broken case storage and picking functions.
- Selective / Reserve Racking: Single-deep storage full of pallet loads which are used to replenish the pick locations.
- Shelving: Storage equipment required for smaller parts.
- Conveyor Systems: Facilitates the flow of picked products to various locations.
Turnkey Storage Systems are priced per application. Call Material Flow for a quote. If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!