Expanding Rubber Stem Casters
Interchangeable with most wire shelving brands. Easy to install on common 1" OD x 7/8" ID tube posts.
Made with tough thermoplastic rubber tread securely bonded to a strong and durable polyolefin wheel core, the HD Resolute Rubber Wheels are built to withstand shock and impact, roll easily and provide excellent load capacity. A good alternative to conventional hard tread wheels.
They're also resistant to chemicals, oil, water, steam, low temperature, and can endure exposure to the weather. The non-marking tread can also reject floor debris, such as metal shavings.
- Easy foot activated on and off brake switches.
- 5" x 1.25" HD resolute gray polyurethane wheel.
- Corrosion-resistant finish.
- Total lock brake locks both the swivel and the wheel.
- Precision ball bearings in both the raceway and the swivel.
- Fits standard 1" outside diameter, 7/8" inside diameter posts.
Easy expanding rubber stem installation:
- While holding the swivel bearing, turn the knurled nut above the rubber sleeve clockwise. This will expand the rubber sleeve. Expand the rubber sleeve until it is a very snug fit going into your tubing.
- Insert the entire stem all the way up into your tubing.
- Turn the swivel bearing counter clockwise to further expand the rubber sleeve inside the tubing. To further tighten, use a wrench to turn the hex nut under the swivel bearing counter clockwise.
FOB: West Coast Warehouse.If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
- Model Info