With traditional pallet racks, 50% to 60% of floor space must be dedicated to aisles to access storage positions. However, a Stromberg Pallet Flow Rack will increase space utilization in your existing structure, therefore helping to defer or avoid the costs of building and maintaining new structures.
Material Flow distributes many different types of pallet racks manufactured by Stromberg including:
- Helps give your company a competitive advantage.
- Directly affects your bottom line.
- Greatly reduces travel time between picks.
- Savings from reduced labor costs.
- Reduces equipment maintenance.
- Deep-lane pallet flow configuration using 3-flow rails with brakes in the center rail.
- Skatewheel with a staggered wheel pattern on 1.5" wheel centers. This is used for pallet picking and pallet return on the second level.
- Roller sections for hard-to-transport loads.
- Three rail system using heavy duty flow rails.
- Deep flow-thru Stromberg system.
Priced per application.
If you need a large quantity of this product, call us at 1-800-338-1382 for additional bulk discounts!
From our blog: Pallet Rack and Install Safety Guide