Teardrop 4.5 x 108 Storage Rack Beams
FOB Oregon Warehouse
Stocked Color - Orange
Combine Beams and Frames for maximum discount!
This rack is designed to interchange with most of the teardrop designs on the market today. Constructed of high grade steel with 2" vertical adjustment step beam design. Accommodates crossbars, wood stringers or wire decking. Removable safety load clips are attached to each end of the beam.
Stromberg I Series Storage Rack Horizontal Beams offer:
- Teardrop design is the most commonly manufactured rack in the United States.
- Adjusts on 2" centers.
- 5" x 7" x 3/8" seismic plates are standard.
- We build and design racking systems to your operation.
- Custom height or depth frames are available.
- Reinforced struts, columns, column guards, set back frame designs, etc.
- Quick shipment available on the most common sizes.
- Note: Upright frame capacities are based on 42" maximum vertical beam spacing.
How to Select Pallet Rack
1. Frame Capacity
Add total weight of all pallets for each bay (exclude pallets on floor).
Measure all verticals including height of pallet, pallet load and beam height, add 4" clearance between top of load and bottom of beam above. Top beam should be a minimum of 6" less than maximum lifting height of your forklift.
Pallet should overhang frame by 3" front and back (48" pallet, use 42" deep frame). Deduct 6" from pallet depth. Pallets need to be in good condition.
Measure width of pallet, add a minimum of 3" pallet-to-frame clearance and 4" between pallets to determine correct beam length. Each pair of beams must support weight of pallets per level. Add-on sections require only one additional frame and required number of beams.
We address your needs, not just sell you a pile of steel.
- Model Info